Examples of academic translations
Opitrad has been working in the field of academic localisation for years and has therefore expanded its range of services in order to ensure the certified and consistent translation of university documentation. Our network consists of native speakers, some of whom also work in different capacities in academia. Below is a summary of the kinds of assignments we are asked to deal with on a daily basis in the general field of education:
- The translation of degree certificates and diplomas, complete CVs, degree course syllabuses and work placement evaluations.
- The legal certification and translation of educational qualifications into their foreign equivalents.
- The translation of talks, conference proceedings and lectures.
- The translation of various sociological, economic and medical/pharmaceutical texts.
- The translation of e-learning post-graduate or professional courses in various fields.
Opitrad’s experience in academic translation
In recent months, Opitrad’s portfolio has been expanded thanks to new partnerships with L.U.de.S University in Lugano, Switzerland, UCSC University in Milan and the University of Milan’s Ospedale San Paolo. These important collaborations also came about thanks to the fact that our agency is based in Milan’s city centre: a strategic location that allows us to reach and communicate with the capital of Lombardy’s major academic institutions quickly and easily.