GDPR – UE 2016/679
Dear Interested, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. According to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
DATA CATEGORIES: Opitrad Srl will process your personal data such as:
- Data collected automatically.The computer systems and the applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect some data during their normal functioning (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the computer environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent and the possible compilation of specifically prepared forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service. If you voluntary submit e-mails to our e-mail addresses, further information or requests for consent is not required. On the contrary, specific summary information will be shown or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data reported in these forms in order to send the request.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data held by OPITRAD SRL are collected directly from the interested party.
Personal data, images and works protected by copyright
Personal data, images and works protected by copyright are collected through the e-mails you send us and throught online forms. Every time you visit the website www.opitrad.it, we collect general information about the geographical origin of visitors, on their computer systems, all of this in a strictly anonymous manner. All these data are incorporated into files that are under the of Opitrad srl staff.
We collect personal data and works covered by copyright to:
- help us understand your needs, in order to offer you better services,
- allow you to get in touch with our staff,
- inform you about the services and advice offered by Opitrad srl,
- elaborate scientific, social, economic and market studies solely for internal purposes of the sites and services of the website www.opitrad.it,
- set up a database for consultation purposes, only accessed by Opitrad srl staff
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is:
OPITRAD SRL Via Paolo da Cannobio 37 -20122 Milan (MI). Contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of your data is based on your consent and is made for the following purpose: to improve the web browsing experience.
The communication of the Mandatory Data is necessary to Opitrad Srl: said Mandatory Data will in fact be necessary to Opitrad Srl to process the User’s request and to satisfy the related legal, administrative, accounting and tax obligations. In their absence it will be impossible to establish and / or proceed with the relationship.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
The personal data you provide will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Owner. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 lett. F of the GDPR.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller or by legal obligations or to fulfil your specific requests. Your data will not in any way be disclosed except for obligations and legal obligations. The Data Processors and Data Processors are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The data collected may be transferred abroad to or from the EU for the purpose of processing the request received and will not be transferred to third parties.
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines established by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purpose for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The data subject is always entitled to request the Data Controller to access your data, correct or delete it, limit the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing, requesting data portability, revoking consent to the processing of data. claiming these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Owner. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OBLIGATORY OR LESS OF CONSENT
The provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our website.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE INTERESTED
Opitrad Srl declares that the personal data collected are treated in a lawful and correct manner, collected and recorded for the purposes indicated and used in other operations that are compatible with these purposes. Opitrad Srl. Undertakes to adopt suitable and preventive security measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, completeness and availability of the personal data of the interested party. As required by the provisions of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, personal data are processed in paper form and / or with automated tools, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent accidental losses, alterations, improper use, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The Data Controller is not responsible for the untruthful information sent directly by the E-commerce User (example: correctness of the e-mail address or credit card details or postal address), as well as information concerning him and that have been provided by a third party, even fraudulently.
CONSULTATION, MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION OF PERSONAL DATA
As required by the GDPR 2016/679 as an E-commerce User, the data subject is entitled at any time to obtain from the Data Processor: confirmation of the existence of the data and communication of the same; updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation; the blocking of data processed in violation of the law by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also oppose the processing of the same.